Wednesday, February 17, 2010

REVIVE MY BLOG :D

This picture was from CNY BBQ!

Hey peeps!

I did not update for long right?
Ok, this will be a post which will revive this damn blog :D

Today is Cold in the morning
Afternoon was getting hotter ._.
After school, went to Sue's house.
Unfair!
Allysa, and RJ and them can go audition for violin orchestra!
AND ME?!
Damn Japan trip :)

I'm Happy for it !

But Orchestra D:

Guess what I did in Sue's house?

Well, Planned to eat pizza
but sue wanted Chips :(
End up icecream before I left ._.

This Saturday going to meet with XL :)
But I'm not sure should I?
Because I want to see Mako-chan D:

Maybe Sunday I'll meet him :O
Sophia and Kathryn is not contact-ing me :(


Thou, I enjoyed my days with Allysa, Sue, Fel, Joanne, Ling and ALL OF YOU!

School days is becoming more fun.
So many emotions :D
Happy
Sad
ANGRY!
Pissed
Whatever-mood
Loved <3
Heartbroken
wtf, same shit ._.

Ahh~ I think I'm growing fatter!
Eating too much Pizza and Chips :D

Trisha's party 13th :)
I bet I'll be the shortest there :)
SHE DITCHED SCIENCE TODAY :(
But, I had Reminah~ :)
I can't start a conversation with her.
Maybe I can,
But it ended so fast ._.
SHE'S PERSIAN!
WHOAH!
LISTENING TO HER STORY IS INTERESTING :)

History, Hw ._.
EsL..

I have a feeling someone like me ._.
SHHH!
But seriously.
I think.
Cant say the name.
But seriously.
He's like...
EEEEEE SCARY D":
I feel so mean :)
Im not perasan, But!
DAMN SCARY! D:
PERVERT FACE ._.

K

>>Keep you UPDATE!!<<

No comments:

Post a Comment