Wednesday, February 17, 2010

PHOTO DAY (:

Hey peeps (:

PHOTO DAY TODAY!
EVERYONE HAD A BAD HAIR DAY!
ESP. JOANNE WONG :O

ROFL, I think it's my first time waxing my hair to school!
Actually, mom did it for me.
All my school buddies said it's nice (:
Praisedd~~ <3

Whoah, the scary part was.
When I was going back to Locker and get my books,
Someone touched my hair.
And I was expecting Trisha
Because I had double science with her.
And I was like, TRISHA!

And
Guess
WHAT?

It's Jeffrey ._.
I'm not so close to him ,
But I talk , maybe sometimes?
MORE LIKE RARELY

Yeh..
Shocked.
And..
Yeahh..

Can't give too much details (:

On science.
Talking to Trisha and Reminah
What were we talking about?
uhh... Oh.
I was talking bullshit.
And we had Prac.
Chocolate chip mining.
Just like MINING GOLD (:

Yeah, The chips are the ores
and the biscuit part is the waste= gangue.
(:
I LEARNT A LOT!

Yeah, Chia Yu is MEAN
He was like
"Erika,!! Help me with this prac!"

And I'm like.
"NO" -rejected (:-

And he's like
"I'll give you my house captain badge :D?"

ERIKA RAN ALL THE WAY THERE
and help him.
Hope i can get the badge :D

SO COOL!
HOUSE CAPTAIN!
:D

*FOr those people, I know I'm a little Cranky*
BUT! THIS IS ME!

:D

While talking to Trisha later,
About her ex.
OH SHIT
He was at the back of me!
Chia Yu played with my hair ._.

And OHLYSHIT

Even his friend,
Thought we're coupled -.-
NEVER
NEVER NEVER
NEVER NEVER NEVER!
I WILL NEVER!
:O

Thou is fun talking to him,
About him being mean to the new kid, Jack
Because he likes Jo.
HAHAHAH
OMG,
After he told me about it.
I feel like being a dude too!
and
do what Chia Yu did (:
GHEY!

HAHAHAHAHA

>>Keep you UPDATE!!<<

No comments:

Post a Comment