Friday, February 26, 2010

IDK what to do day.

Never knew there is this picture, Liv!

Hey peeps!
Sorry for not updating the blog,
CBB!

25days to Japan! Yay~
time pass so fast,
and I'm not even ready for it.
NOT packed
NOT finished on the questions.
NOT having a farewell party, YET!

Sigh..

Asked Soph, and HuiYee out
But they said they're busy,
Aww wells ):
Prolly have to ask Sue (:
Hehe :D

When I came home from city
I REMEBERED I put my hello kitty jacket and jumper
into the laundry
But!
It's LOST now! D:
FAR OUT!

It was meant to be for Savanah! D:
DAMNIT!
D:

Dad's nagging this morning, saying.
WHERE DO YOU WANNA CLEAN UP!
and my bro and I are like
... *so clean why do u wanna clean AGAIN*
LOL
Stuff that.

When I went on facebook,
Chiayu ask me to go K with him ._.
With ALL of em' Idk..
Jeffrey, Chiayu I know em' both well.
not so well.
BUT BUT! vincent. *shivers* annoying!
LOL

I'm mean but THATS ME (:

I wanna go city man!
COME ON SUE!
:D
LOL
Bet she would :I

Kathryn, Im not sure, she's in Chink class.

History SAC! nooo!! D:

Oh my god.
Somehow this week is FUN!
like school days
AHHA
u know why?
maybe u dont (:
OMG, i think i like someone and I have a feeling he likes me too!!
:D

He glance at me every 5 seconds,
and and!
He said im cute!
ROFL

im so random
this is bullijeezmeow!
:D


Flies Flies everywhere!
D:

Yeah. Kay, Have to go now

>> Keep you UPDATE!!<<

No comments:

Post a Comment