Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3rd day or school

Today, another day.
VCE as first period.
Hate this class the most,
Not because of the teacher or the subject,
It's because of the students.

Holy-molly
The girls are such a whatthewhoahman.
Sigh..
Well, mom said life is like a challenge.
Everyone suffers.
Even You
and Me
and EVERYBODY.

I cried about it.
How childish..
But yeah..
I cry easily.

So what if I cry easily?

I bet you cried before too :O

Done 1/2 of my VCE work.
(Y)

Hot day again in Melbourne.

Received the information about the transfer student.
I'm going to Osaka.
Attending the "home school" somehow?
Called "Tezuka yama gakuin Izumi gaoka Senior High"

It's a Japanese school.
Only 2 international students are able to go in PER YEAR
I can say, this is LUCKY!

There's so many nice curriculum ~
I was thinking of joining the orchestra and "kadoubu"
which is like, arranging flowers, etc.
I was also thinking of joining the tea ceremony group :O

:)

Mako will be leaving to Japan, Osaka 14 March
and me?
24 March.
10 days after she goes!
Hope to see her thou <3

:D

If possible,
I want to go Universal Studio with her!
;D

>>Keep you UPDATE!!<<

No comments:

Post a Comment